SSC CGL 2017 NOTIFICATION:
The recruitment notification for SSC CGL 2017 finally released by Staff Selection Committee of India. Tier-I exam of SSC CGL 2017 will be conducted from 5th August 2017 to 24th August 2017. SSC CGL 2017 Tier-II exam is due on 10th and 11th November 2017. The official notification was released by Staff Selection Commission on 16th of May, 2017. According to the notification released, a total of 4733 vacancies is to be filled by SSC CGL 2017 exam.
Staff Selection Commission or SSC has been one of the most desirable organizations for Government exams in India. It conducts Combined Graduate Level – SSC CGL exam every year for recruitment to non-technical Group ‘B’ and Group ‘C’ non gazetted posts in various Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations of the Government of India.
How To Download SSC CGL Admit Card:
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts the Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Exam for recruitment to various subordinate services like:
• Assistants in Ministries/Departments, Attached and Subordinate office of the Govt. of India.
• Inspectors of Central Excise & Customs.
• Inspectors of Income Tax.
• Preventive Officers in Customs.
• Examiner in Customs.
• Sub-Inspectors in Central Bureau of Narcotics & CBI.
• Assistant Enforcement Officer in Directorate of Enforcement, Department of Revenue.
• Divisional Accountant, Jr. Accountant, Auditor & UDCs in various offices of Govt. of India.
• Auditor Offices under C&AG, CGDA, CGA & others.
• Accountant/ Junior Accountant
• Tax Assistant in CBDT and CBEC
• Compiler in Registrar General of India.
SSC EXAM PATTERN 2017-18
This is CBE (computer based examination). There are 4 sections in the Tier 1 exam of SSC CGL 2017, with 100 questions which account for a total of 200 marks.
|Section||Subject||No of Questions||Max Marks||Exam Duration|
|1||General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||50||60 minutes|
You can visit:https://www.facebook.com/mechmaintenance/